London, United Kingdom
£80000 per annum
Data Engineer- St. Paul’s, London
Salary: £80,000 plus benefits package London/ Consultancy/ AWS/ Azure/ AWS/ Agile/ Spark/ Python/NoSQL/ SQL
Are you a skilled data engineer who has helped enterprises deploy production ready Big Data or Cloud systems? Are you keen to work out and implement technologies optimized for access patterns, with focus on how consumers use the platform? Are you interested in building on your existing Big Data or Cloud ingestion experience?
My client is one of the largest UK privately owned consultancies, with some of the largest private and public sector clients. They are looking for a Data Engineer to take a key role on end to end projects with such clients as: United Nations, Private equity funds, Charities and FTSE100 retailers.
Your job role:
• You’ll work with some of the largest private and public clients in the UK.
• You will get to work on a wide variety of projects, at the heartbeat of UK most growing industries.
• You will deliver strategic data platforms for the given client
• Become a subject matter expert in production- grade data science pipelines and platforms
• Experience coding in: Scala, python, Java with Spark
• Ability to utilise Hadoop: YARN, HDFS, HBase, custom MapReduce jobs, Hive/Impala
• Exposure to NoSQL databases: HBase, Cassandra
• Previous experience with cloud architecture: AWS, GCP or Azure
• General SQL skills
• Extensive exposure to Agile environment
• Work on exciting projects
• Extensive training and development opportunities
• 25 Days holiday
• 10% Bonus
• Pension Scheme and private healthcare insurance London/ Consultancy/ AWS/ Azure/ AWS/ Agile/ Spark/ Python/NoSQL/ SQL LON123