London, United Kingdom
Chief Marketing Officer
£110000 - £145000 per annum
This Cyber Security Vendor specialises in protecting their customers’ critical infrastructure, aiming for zero attacks. They are a global leader in their space, enabling both public and private organisations to transfer data securely to and from various networks.
If you are looking for a business where you can genuinely believe in their vision and are ready to share their story with the world, develop its marketing strategy, as well as, leading, inspiring and coaching a team of motivated marketing professionals. You will collaborate closely with other departments and your focus will be:
- Develop demand gen campaigns, launch plans and lead launches for new areas of the product.
- Transform the lead conversion metrics
- Build programs for moving customers through the conversion funnels
- Develop solid partner programs
- Develop original USPs and guide the creation of user personas
Of course, there are some things the business will need to see in your profile in order to consider you for the role:
- Extensive experience working in Cyber Security Vendors
- Previous experience in a CMO role
- At least 10 years of experience in a marketing role
- Clear history of developing marketing strategies and business plans
- Ability to analyse data well
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital and non-digital channels
- A technical mind set
- Ambitious and team player mentality
If you feel you have the right experience for the role, I would love to hear from you. Please apply directly via this advert and you will hear from us.