Site Reliability Engineer
Manchester, United Kingdom
Site Reliability Engineer – Manchester - £65,000-£85,000 (dependant on experience) The Company
£65000 - £85000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to work with a prominent Security Software Consultancy, in Manchester City Centre. Our client is looking to expand their company, as they have been working on a number of high scale projects, related to the financial industry in the UK. You will be working in the vibrant city of Manchester, which is one of the UK’s top technology hubs. Your Role
You will be specialising in a Site Reliability Engineer role, exhibiting a number of key technological skills. Your role will include working within a collaborative environment, in order to help clients produce a secure software for their baking applications. You will be an enthusiastic and passionate Site Reliability Engineer, who will be working on a number of large-scale projects. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to face new challenges and always working to the highest of standards. Skills Required
Your skills shall include the following:
- Experience in one of the following scripting languages: C, C++, Java, Python, Ruby etc.
- Experience with container tools, e.g. Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience with AWS, alongside cloud hosting applications, e.g. Kibana.
- Knowledge of building tools using one of the following: Maven, Make, CMake, etc.
Although not essential, the following skills will also be beneficial:
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines using processes such as, Ansible Git etc.
- Good problem solving skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure, within a team environment and on an individual basis.
- Desire to remain up to date with new and upcoming technologies.
Our client exudes the ethos that you should be rewarded for the hard-work and commitment which you undertake whilst working on your projects. You will be offered a competitive salary with a great benefits package, and opportunities for career progression.
Do you have what it takes to work as a Site Reliability Engineer in one of the leading IT Security Consultancy firms in the UK? If so, please contact Aanisah Akbar at Opus Recruitment Solutions on 01615370994 for more information and send your latest word CV to Aanisah.Akbar @ Opus RS.com. Site Reliability Engineer – Manchester - £65,000-£85,000