Technical Lead - Java
$130000 - $150000 per annum, Benefits: Super
Hey Job Hunters, If you've spoken to me already you might know about this business (i've worked with them for a little while now) but if not then please read below! (This is in the Melbourne CBD
I'm recruiting for a Lead Java Developer (or Tech Lead) to work with one of my favourite clients, rapidly growing and quite unique in the market in terms of technical landscape and product offering. They're a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform shaking up quite an old school industry who have been re-inventing their platform for a little while and need a Java Leader to help them migrate their monolith into microservices (AWS Serverless Hosted of course) and still has a strong desire to stay hands on with the code!
Technical Knowledge Required:
- Java 8+ Experience essential
- AWS Services knowledge around Ec2, SRS, S3, Lambda, Serverless environments
- Microservices development in Node or Java, preferably from scratch (or a re factoring process previously)
- Active/RabbitMQ integrations
- RESTful API development - this team has their own custom API's
- Experience leading a team of at least 3!
- AGILE Knowledge - Scrum/Sprint Planning/Code Reviews
Nice to have (and future tools you'll be working with)
Please only Aus Citizens, Permanent residents, or those with unrestricted working rights! Really sorry this one cannot sponsor!
Any questions or queries feel free to give me a call on 02 8089 0158 or you can reach me directly on email@example.com