London, United Kingdom
£500 - £700 per day
A London based Fintech Client in the cryptocurrency space are looking for a Treasury Manager on an initial 6 month contract.
The role will have responsibility for the day to day Treasury operations and will operate across
the business, finance and operations. You will play a critical part in risk mitigation by ensuring we have sufficient liquidity at all times to meet the business requirements.
Initially this will be a project role to come in, understand & document the Treasury requirements, and research technological advancements to assist in automating some of the treasury processes, whilst also taking on the BAU day-to-day Treasury activities.The key skills required are:
● Educated to degree level in a business discipline
● Understanding of CryptoCurrency / Payments / Fintech a definite advantage
● Several years of experience in a Treasury role; preferably in a technology company with APIs at core
● Cashflow modelling experience
● Superior mathematical skills;
● Solid communication skills both written and verbal and a Team player;
● Attention to detail in terms of getting it right first time, organisational & analytical skills;
● Excel advanced, good with systemsDay to Day:
● Day-to-day management and execution of treasury and rebalancing operations between
Modulr, Coinbase, BitGo and Celsius
● Optimising trading execution of Bitcoin & Creating OTC strategy with liquidity providers
● Defining treasury management strategy and create plan for development of automated
technological execution solution
● Reconciliation of scheduled vs executed trades; weekly reconciliation of interest
● Minimising floating liquidity, ensuring instant execution, and minimising internal costs
● Weekly monitoring of Bitcoin network fees and deriving pricing for withdrawal fees
charged to customer
The team are hoping to schedule interview in the next week or two. Please submit a copy of your CV & I will be in touch shortly to discuss the role in more depth.