Agile Team Lead - Birmingham
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Agile Team Lead required to work for a Digital Transformation Specialist. You will be be responsible for leading an agile team to deliver high quality solutions that meet client and user needs. To add to this, you will also be expected to manage and empower team members’ to deliver to the company’s standards. You will be expected to foresee and remove blockers and effectively manage risks and issues at a team level. You will also work closely with other Agile Team Leads, Delivery Managers and stakeholders to ensure your team is working on the right things at the right time. As this is a senior management role you will be expected to take on additional management duties when required.
You’ll be utilizing your following skills and experience in this role;
• Persuasive and effective communicator with strong negotiating skills.
• Possess a solid understanding and strong practical experience of agile delivery in software development projects.
• Evidence of leading continuous improvement initiatives.
• A demonstrated ability in managing, coaching and developing members of your team and wider community.
• Experience of facilitating workshops and discussions.
• Ability to forge effective working relationships with stakeholders.
• Considerable experience in a relevant technical environment.
• Maintain effective and efficient delivery from your team during periods of remote working.If you have the following skills this will be advantageous in this role:
• Good understanding of technology, digital services and trends.
• Have experience of working with user research, design and data analytics expertise.
• Ability to demonstrate commercial awareness, particularly in client-supplier and multi-supplier environments, and an appreciation of project-level financials.
• Understanding of a range of planning and reporting methods common to project delivery.
• Scrum Master or similar Agile delivery certification.
What to do next:
The client is looking to interview potential candidates next week, so please get in contact with myself through the job advert or directly through Bridget.email@example.com or +44 207 448 1411