3 x Senior PHP Engineers (Cryptocurrency)
$100000 - $150000 per annum
My client is a globally operating, stock-exchange listed fintech building the bridge from fiat to digital assets for many of the world’s largest digital currency exchanges including Binance, OKEx and KuCoin. They have grown MASSIVELY over the past 12 months and are looking to continue this growth and take on 2022 to bring on all new projects and applications.
They are an API suite offers digital asset exchanges and wallets the ability to instantly accept fiat
payments through a fully compliant fiat-to-crypto conversion service that provides global payments, regulatory compliance and fraud detection.Salary -
Ranges depending on experience
Working from home -
- Mid level - $100K - $120K
- Senior - $125K - $150K
Work from home 3 days a week (Mon, Wed and Friday) Culture
- Highly collaborate, very friendly team and management around you. Strong support system and clear pathway for growth within the team and business. About the Opportunity
I'm looking for MULTIPLE passionate senior OR mid level PHP developers to join our Melbourne office and help expand our team globally.
In this role, will have the opportunity to work on both our B2B and customer facing fiat-to-crypto
exchanges. You will be part of a team required to build and maintain highly scalable and available
systems that will operate globally. You will also assist in improving our DevOps process to ensure our platforms remain secure and stable, including working on our system monitoring platform.
This role is a full-time role and will be based in our Melbourne HQ.What you’ll do
- Help develop, design and maintain production systems.
- Working on backend development PHP and Laravel and implementing the best practices.
- Working on integrations and new application designs and bringing your ideas to the table.
- Work closely with the business stakeholders to collaborate on system requirements and to
- Build out technical documents that can be followed by the team.
- Assist with improving and maintaining DevOps.
- Support the growth of our existing infrastructure in a secure, stable and maintainable manner
- Stay up-to-date with existing and emerging technologies, including public cloud offerings from Amazon Web Services
What Will put you on top of our shortlist:
- Strong Knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with and setting up CI/CD pipelines and tools is preferred
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience in Linux systems administration
- Automation cloud formation development
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Can do attitude and ability to work in a fast paced start-up environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills and engineering culture
- Please note that you have to have unlimited working rights in Australia, we don’t have the
- opportunity to offer sponsorship at this moment.
- You have experience in crypto companies, in fintech or payments.
- You have have an interest in digital currency and blockchain technology
Please get in touch by applying here, or email me directly for any further questions