Regional Vice President of Sales
London, United Kingdom
Regional Vice President, Sales Regional Vice President, Sales / Location: London / UK Salary: £110K-£150K base (Double OTE + Benefits) Your new company:
£100000 - £150000 per annum, Benefits: +Double OTE
You will be working as a Regional Vice President, Sales in an Emerging Big Data analytics, Predictive and Advanced Analytic vendor in London who are experiencing substantial global growth, which means there is an opportunity for a highly experienced Big Data Sales professional to join rapidly growing team. They are looking for a Regional Vice President of sales to lead a team and grow this fast growing company.
The company is looking for a customer success orientated Regional Vice President of Sales to guide the continued growth of the go-to-market strategy for Cloudera’s Northern EMEA region. The region includesUK/I, Benelux, Nordics and South Africa. Your new role information:
Your ideal skill set :
- In this role you will need to build out a sales team (circa 25) consisting of Regional Sales Directors and Account Executives based in London and EMEA.
- Responsible for driving the consistent and accurate use of internal reporting systems and for ensuring the correct culture is maintained around the importance of sales hygiene and sales process structure.
- Develop and execute an advanced sales plan to ensure revenue targets are achieved.
- Acquire and develop customer relationships.
What you will get in return:
- Must have a proven track record of scaling out maximising sales territories, building and developing enterprise sales teams
- 15+ years of achieving enterprise software sales targets/quota as an individual contributor in a consultative sales environment.
- You must have a proven track record of over-achieving on sales targets.
- Proven experience selling complex software deals at C-Level into multiple verticals (FSI, Telco, Public Sector, Manufacturing, Technology, Energy/Utility and Healthcare etc)
- Current experience working within the Cloud/Software/Infrastructure/Platform (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) space
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- You must be energetic and a team player.
The salary on offer for Regional Vice President of Sales is £100,000 for the right candidate + negotiable benefits based on your experience
and this can increase if you are the right candidate for the job. You may also be entitled to shares of the company if you are the perfect candidate.
You will also receive:
What you need to do now:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Ability to work from home.
- 5% employee pension.
- Car allowance.
- Have the opportunity to work internationally across EMEA.
- Uncapped commission.
This is a great opportunity to join a market that is fast growing and a rapidly Big Data Analytics Vendor in London.
If you would like to find out more, please call me on 01612497239 or send your latest CV to my email: christopher. siores @ opurs.com. I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity in further detail as interviews are taking place from 25/11/2019. Regional Vice President, Sales / Location: London / UK Salary: £110K-£150K base (Double OTE + Benefits)